My music video

My website

My website
Click Here to go to my website.

Saturday, December 15, 2018

10. My Advert Storyboards

I made storyboards to give me a visual representation of my advert and how it would flow together.  It was made with the intention of gaining a greater sense for the structure of the adverts as well as choose what shot types, angles, movement, etcetera that I wanted.


Advert 1 Storyboard:



Advert 2 Storyboard:


I also made another two sets of storyboards, showing the changes to the story after the reshoot.  I wanted to gain another visual representation of my new advert, after changing the shots that didn't work so well in from the first shoot:



Making the storyboard has been beneficial for understanding how my advert all needs to work together visually.  I now need to bring this to life during the production phase and use my storyboard to create a shootboard for the days of filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment