My music video

My website

My website
Click Here to go to my website.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

15. Shoot-board

I made a series of shoot-boards, so that I would be more organised when filming.  This was in my kit bag to refer to when I needed it.  The shoot-boards demonstrated the order I was going to film my shots and I planned this so that the shoot would be as efficient as possible.  The shoot-board was almost a combination of the timeplan, storyboard and timeline that I could refer to whenever in doubt.

Advert 1:



















Advert 2:





























After the first weekend of reshooting, I decided to change some of my shot types and some of the angles, so I had to change the order that I would be shooting in.  Ultimately, this meant that I had to change my shootboard for the new and improved shots:




























Making the shootboards made my project easier, as it acted as guidance when shooting.  These made shooting better because they helped me target the specific areas that needed work before editing after the reshoot.  My shots should now be at the quality I want and now can be edited together.

No comments:

Post a Comment