My music video

My website

My website
Click Here to go to my website.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

13. Time-plan, crew and cast list


I decided to make a timeplan so I would know where and where I would need to be for the two weekend shoots.  This was made with the intention of making the production process smoother and more efficient as it gave us goals and limits to work against.




I made a crew and cast list so I would know what everybody would be doing or acting as in the course of my shoots.  It was made with the intention of generally increasing my organisation for the project, as I was aware of what my actors and crew had to do.




The same was done with my voice-actress, which came with a short voice-over script:


Making the timeplan and the lists were important for streamlining the production process, as I was more aware of what everybody had to do.  Making the project more organised just meant that I could film and direct more easily.                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment