My music video

My website

My website
Click Here to go to my website.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

17. My adverts review

Having and adverts review was helpful because it gave me insight as to what I needed to change, prior to making the final edit.  It was better for a group of people in my class as well as my teachers to review my advert, rather than just myself, because it would be highly likely that I would miss key weaknesses in my edit.

Review Advert 1:

Review Advert 2:

Mrs Blackborow (Teacher):  We spoke about how there should be a change in the sound mix slightly.  The dialogue should be louder and the diagetic movie sound should be lowered.

Sam (Media Technician):  Mentioned that I needed to change a lot of the grading using the Three Wheel Colour Corrector for the second half of the first advert mostly as it was either graded using RGB Curves or not graded correctly.  There was a lot of over-exposure which required fixing throughout with Procamp and the Three Wheel Colour Corrector.

Students:  Suggested that the bag drop at the end should be implied and that the shot of the reaction should be longer in order to capture the mood.  They also said that the over-exposure should be adjusted as it was too bright when viewing it.

Overall, I was satisfied with the criticism that I received and took it on board to make my final edit.  This was helpful for targeting the smaller areas which I was oblivious to.  This would give me the oppurtunity to make changes for my final edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment