My music video

My website

My website
Click Here to go to my website.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

14. My kit list

Having the camera kit was important as it gave me access to film my adverts to the standard that I wanted.  The kit list was necessary for keeping organised when moving between locations, which was beneficial as it meant that filming would be more efficient and more productive.

The kit included:

Canon LEGRIA HF G26 (Video Camera) x1
Canon LEGRIA HF G26 Battery x2
Canon LEGRIA HF G26 Charger x1
Shotgun Microphone x1
SD Card x3 (1 per group member)
Tripod x1
Tripod shoe x1
Clapperboard x1
Clapperboard Wipe x1
Clapperboard Pen x 1
Kit checklist x1
Shootboard x6 (two per group member for both shoots).


Kit release document
I also signed a kit release document stating that I will be responsible when handling and travelling with the camera for both shoots.
On top of this, it showed in writing that I had carried out kit training (prior to signing the document.)  Training to use the kit was very crucial for increasing the efficiency of the production process and would mitigate the chances of me (or anybody who trained) from damaging the equipment.

The day of kit release was also very organised; I was able to collect the camera kit at the end of the school day (3:45pm) and check to see if it was in good condition or if anything was missing.  The kit release made the process a lot smoother, as I could be certain that everything was in place and ready to begin the production process as soon as possible.



Overall, the kit release process was beneficial because it increased my awareness on how to handle the camera kit when filming and streamlined the actual filming process. The process gave me the tools I needed to produce the adverts that I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment